mission & strategy
WINGS is an SME that focuses on the development of software (solutions) for various vertical sectors (namely, water, energy, smart cities, food safety, health, transportation, finance) through advanced wireless, cloud/IoT, big data and security technologies.
Our strategy is to:
- Identify new areas for leading innovative solutions in verticals
- Develop preliminary use cases for each new area
- Provide support to tenders
- Develop distributed products
- Provide and support integration activities
- Provide and support deployment to customer
WINGS ICT Solutions team is comprised of Senior Strategists, Solution Architects and Software developers.
WINGS was founded in 2012 by senior technology development strategists with more than 15 years of experience in Research & Development activities.
As of 2012 WINGS has developed P2P collaborations, as well as further R&D activities in various frameworks, such as H2020, Open Calls, etc.
Activities in adaptive systems, autonomics in the context of FP6 projects.
Activities in cognitive systems, IoT & Big Data in the context of FP7 projects.
WINGS ICT Solutions was founded. WINGS team started working in the areas of assisted living and smart cities. Collaboration with INTEL.
Incelligent was founded. WINGS ICT Solutions participates as a shareholder in Incelligent, which is a company focused on “Proactive network resource and customer experience management”. Collaboration with IBM in the areas of telecom, banking&finance, water and energy.
Activities in the areas of Water (Cataract), as well as 5G and Artificial Intelligence in the context of H2020 projects.
Activities in the area of assisted living continued, focusing on health and specifically migraines. Activities in the area of Energy.
Activities in the area of Transportation (Maritime), along with or collaboration with the UK in this context. WINGS team started working in the area of Food.
Activities in the area of Food and particularly Aquaculture expanded. NB-IoT pilots of WINGS platform Cataract started taking place in Xanthi, Northern Greece.
WINGS ICT Solutions’ Quality Policy has been certified through the ISO9001:2015 with the scope of "Design, Development and Support of Information Technology (IT) Solutions".
WINGS ICT Solutions’ Quality Policy is to:
- Identify customers’ needs and requirements and accordingly incorporate them in the offered services and solutions
- Create innovative solutions
- Continuously improve the offered services
- Conduct high quality research and development activities
WINGS core values are summarized in the following:
- Long-term development of the company and its people
- Continuously optimizing operations, products and services
- Excellent quality to our partners and customers
- Integrity, respect to the other and a win-win mindset