Published on 27/09/2023
WINGS ICT Solutions participation at the 5G South Eastern Europe conference was twofold, featuring both a booth, as well as a presentation delivered by our Co-Founder & Technology Development Specialist, Panagiotis Demestichas, who spoke on a session discussing on case studies and applications that can create new value in conjunction with 5G.
The groups of applications mentioned are environment protection, manufacturing and logistics, smart cities, agriculture.
Throughout the one-day conference, our team actively engaged in valuable discussions, exchanged insights, and showcased our state-of-the-art products. We also provided live demonstrations of various 5G-powered applications across multiple domains, including environmental protection (e.g., wildfire and flood monitoring), industry 4.0/private networks, smart city applications (including the WINGSCity platform, transportation management solutions, and citizen health and wellness products), as well as agriculture and aquaculture.
At WINGS ICT Solutions, we’re passionate about leveraging cutting-edge technologies to provide digital solutions in various sectors:
- AIRWINGS for Air Quality and Natural Environment Protection
- ARTEMIS for the proactive management of utilities
- WINGSPARK for advanced mobility services and for the management of transport infrastructures
- AQUAWINGS for sustainable and effective aquaculture
- AGNES for sustainable agriculture
- WINGSChariot for logistics and industry 4.0/5.0 applications
- STARLIT: proactive digital health and wellness
#wings #wingsproducts #5G #5GConference #5gconference_greece #5gconference_southeastern